This presentation was inspired by my love of reading and my search this term of spreading my love of reading… It was created using Storybird and the artwork created by Storybird artist Pascal Campion.
Jamie Forrest created this blog to fulfill the requirements of the EC&I 831 course, however, now that the course is over, she will continue to blog at the address on a variety of topics. One of which is books and reading. Her book blogs can be found under the #bookaday tag. Click on my avatar above to link to my older blog "Learning to be SMART."
My Goodreads Profile
- @schaser11 Congratulations on joining @HolyTrinitySD as Director! Looking forward to working with you again! It is a great division.... 17 hours ago
- @FNGraham Me too.... 3 days ago
- RT @JenAnsbach: I’m not sure why people are so surprised that the students are rising up—we’ve been feeding them a steady diet of dystopian…... 3 days ago
- You really should think of heading to @redmarketsk for their Mardi Gras Valentine’s week special menu. It was outst… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…... 1 week ago
- On célèbre le 100e jour de l’école! Ensemble on a écrit 100 mots! We are celebrating the 100th day of school! We w… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…... 1 week ago