I am working on a project for my M.Ed. class. If you could be so kind to help me out by answering one question, I’d appreciate it! Thank you.
Jamie Forrest created this blog to fulfill the requirements of the EC&I 831 course, however, now that the course is over, she will continue to blog at the address on a variety of topics. One of which is books and reading. Her book blogs can be found under the #bookaday tag. Click on my avatar above to link to my older blog "Learning to be SMART."
My Goodreads Profile
- Still try to follow this advice. My students know where reading stands in my classroom! facebook.com/jamie.m.forres…... 3 days ago
- RT @Jenpen2001: Job folders with sample blogposts, organizers and key vocab lists ready for @KidblogDotOrg lit circles @RCSD_No81 #rcsdcon…... 4 days ago
- The St. Louis Blues anthems singer sure likes to take liberties with melody...... 6 days ago
- One of the best things about #BreakoutEdu challenges is the collaboration and teamwork. @HolyTrinitySD @murphi30 https://t.co/Jv7uIQLBix... 1 week ago
- Dear @SkipTheDishes - as someone who works with youth and who works at instilling healthy coping skills, I was disa… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…... 1 week ago