Hi. I am a French Immersion teacher who absolutely loves books and reading. I am a M.Ed. student at the University of Regina. You can find me on Twitter (@fiteach) where I am most often tweeting about reading, books, or teaching. Thanks for stopping by.
Jamie Forrest created this blog to fulfill the requirements of the EC&I 831 course, however, now that the course is over, she will continue to blog at the address on a variety of topics. One of which is books and reading. Her book blogs can be found under the #bookaday tag. Click on my avatar above to link to my older blog "Learning to be SMART."
My Goodreads Profile
- @jasondfedorchuk Thank you! Much better! Hehe!!! Hello little W! How’s everyone doing?... 1 day ago
- @lmwspoon16 @GSSDLit I did this a few years ago! This was the result... https://t.co/qzO80RvAO9... 1 day ago
- @jasondfedorchuk Boy! Your retweets are full of sunshine and rainbows tonight! 🌧... 1 day ago
- @JenniDavis91 Not sure... I think it is Mickey Mouse because it is a proper noun, but not confident enough to answer.... 4 days ago
- @Lorimeyermj Thanks for sharing! I’ll challenge them to see if they can say it in French!... 5 days ago