Hi. I am a French Immersion teacher who absolutely loves books and reading. I am a M.Ed. student at the University of Regina. You can find me on Twitter (@fiteach) where I am most often tweeting about reading, books, or teaching. Thanks for stopping by.
Jamie Forrest created this blog to fulfill the requirements of the EC&I 831 course, however, now that the course is over, she will continue to blog at the address on a variety of topics. One of which is books and reading. Her book blogs can be found under the #bookaday tag. Click on my avatar above to link to my older blog "Learning to be SMART."
My Goodreads Profile
- RT @redmarketsk: Announcements!!! We are participating in the Wakamow Festival of Flavoursin Moose Jaw on… instagram.com/p/BZRasu7AoPk/... 7 hours ago
- Go Fish with our La Roue syllables! #LearningThroughPlay @EcoleStMargaret @HolyTrinitySD https://t.co/om3wNkPokD... 9 hours ago
- @dawnis Chad was telling me about your trip last night! What a blast!... 1 day ago
- Starting syllables in grade one! Flashcards or Go Fish game, who's to say?!? They can be both! https://t.co/BXl1Dyw1bB... 1 day ago
- On apprend en écrivant la salle! @EcoleStMargaret @HolyTrinitySD https://t.co/Ehi3WRkDXl... 1 day ago