Hi. I am a French Immersion teacher who absolutely loves books and reading. I am a M.Ed. student at the University of Regina. You can find me on Twitter (@fiteach) where I am most often tweeting about reading, books, or teaching. Thanks for stopping by.
Jamie Forrest created this blog to fulfill the requirements of the EC&I 831 course, however, now that the course is over, she will continue to blog at the address on a variety of topics. One of which is books and reading. Her book blogs can be found under the #bookaday tag. Click on my avatar above to link to my older blog "Learning to be SMART."
My Goodreads Profile
- @Jenpen2001 Thanks! Right after I wrote you someone suggested “Story Creator” for iPad. It seems like a good app! https://t.co/UdqXIDLLHY... 1 day ago
- @Jenpen2001 @Adobe Thanks. I’ll check them out when I get to school. If I remember correctly, I tried to use Adobe… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…... 1 day ago
- @Jenpen2001 Hey. My kids each illustrated two pages for a class book. Suggestions for recording each of them readin… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…... 1 day ago
- @MmeKNT @juliefortier6 We are still working on our project. We will share when finished! We read this book and two… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…... 1 day ago
- There is something special about attending the Remembrance Day Ceremony at the Cenetaph. #ThankYouForYourService https://t.co/BY41ywQ6eD... 5 days ago