Hi. I am a French Immersion teacher who absolutely loves books and reading. I am a M.Ed. student at the University of Regina. You can find me on Twitter (@fiteach) where I am most often tweeting about reading, books, or teaching. Thanks for stopping by.
Jamie Forrest created this blog to fulfill the requirements of the EC&I 831 course, however, now that the course is over, she will continue to blog at the address on a variety of topics. One of which is books and reading. Her book blogs can be found under the #bookaday tag. Click on my avatar above to link to my older blog "Learning to be SMART."
My Goodreads Profile
- Having said this, if I really thought about what she said, there are probably a few books that I could get rid of.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…... 7 hours ago
- There’s so much talk about @MarieKondo’s 30 book comment. I read the excerpt from her book. I believe that if I had… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…... 7 hours ago
- @kathycassidy @kellywchris @gcouros Maybe I’m blind... the link takes me to the site Kathy but I can’t find your bo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…... 1 day ago
- @corisaas Baby teachers! Teach them well my friend. They are the future!... 2 days ago
- Marked as to-read: The Dreamers by Karen Thompson Walker goodreads.com/review/show/26…... 3 days ago